Friday, August 1, 2014

You stole my heart, Roxie Girl...♥

Sometimes, they are only in our lives for a short time. 
For us, it was love at first sight.
We are so glad you came into ours dear, darling Roxie. 










                                            




                                               
                                                            She was my girl.





                                             
...I miss you, Roxie Girl.

Adopted April, 2012
February 1, 2001 ~ July 30, 2014

6 comments:

  1. fun 'n fabulous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry Peg. They come into our lives and steal our hearts away and give us such happiness and unconditional love. Such lovely photographs of your beloved Roxie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb! She was my girl....and I miss her so much! Thanks so much for your post! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Kay...for stopping in and for your post. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping in to read my blog! I so appreciate your interest and welcome your comments! ~ peg